Most destinations for our extended charters are approx between 100klm and 200klms from Darwin CBD. The location will depend on the time of year, weather conditions and fishing conditions. We are happy to recommend where fishing may be best at a particular time of year but your choice of destination is always accommodated providing conditions permit.
Top End Fishing Targeted Species
- Black Jewfish
- Threadfin Salmon
- Golden Snapper
- Coral Trout
Availability – Feb to Nov predominantly (available year round)
The run off has a worldwide reputation for its excellent barramundi fishing and is mostly popular from February to the end of May. We recommend you book early for this period to avoid disappointment
Price – From $800 per person
Suitable For – All levels of experience, minimum age of 7 yrs (unless pre-arranged)
Exclusions – Alcohol (BYO is allowed), Insect repellent, Dinner (on last day), Accommodation (on last night)
Extended Top End Barramundi Charter Itinerary & Inclusions
An extended fishing charter involves:
- Pick up from your Darwin accommodation (approx 5am) transfer via our air conditioned, licensed tour vehicle to your Northern Territory fishing destination
- A breakfast stop is available along the way
- Morning tea, lunch, seasonal fruit and light refreshments are supplied on board each day that you are chartered
- 6.4m Barra boat with modern fishing platform
- Experienced and qualified fishing guide
- Quality fishing tackle is supplied on a replace if lost or damaged basis
- 30 + sunscreen
- After a great day fishing the top end you are transferred back to your pre-booked air conditioned accommodation where you will enjoy an evening meal then you can sit back and relax or take the opportunity to enjoy the pool or bar facilities
- Breakfast is provided daily before you head out on another barramundi quest
- On your final chartered day, after a great day on the water, you will be transferred back to your Darwin accommodation with an estimated arrival time of approximately 5pm
What to Bring
- Wide brimmed hat
- Insect repellent
- Cool protective clothing
- Camera / Video Camera ( don’t forget batteries)
- Light luggage and toiletries
- Alcohol (BYO) please remember that responsible consumption of alcohol is a requirement when on board the Territory Guided Fishing vessel.
- Insect repellent
- If you or a member of your extended chartered party has dietary requirements then please advise Territory Guided Fishing upon booking or no later than one week prior to departure as we are more than happy to cater for you needs. We will also advise staff at your accommodation facility so they too can provide appropriate meals according to your needs.
- For any other requirements please contact us via telephone or email and we will endeavour to provide you with your requests.
For all other information including Terms and Conditions, FAQ’s etc please browse our website.