All one day destination charters are approx between 100klms and 200klms from Darwin CBD. The location will depend on the time of year, weather conditions and fishing conditions. We are happy to recommend where fishing may be best at a particular time of year but your choice of destination is always accommodated providing conditions permit.
Top End Fishing Targeted Species
- Black Jewfish
- Threadfin Salmon
- Golden Snapper
- Coral Trout
One Day Barra Charters Itinerary & Inclusions
A one day fishing charter involves
- Pick up from your Darwin accommodation (approx 5am) transfer via our air conditioned, licensed tour vehicle to your Northern Territory fishing destination.
- A breakfast stop is available along the way.
- Morning tea, lunch, seasonal fruit and light refreshments are supplied on board
- 6.4m Barra boat with modern fishing platform
- Experienced and qualified fishing guide
- Quality fishing tackle is supplied on a replace if lost or damaged basis
- 30 + sunscreen
- After a great day on the water you are transferred back to your Darwin accommodation by approx 5pm
What to Bring
- Wide brimmed hat
- Insect repellent
- Cool protective clothing
- Camera / Video Camera ( don’t forget batteries)
Availability – May to November predominantly (all year round)
Price – From $350 per person
Suitable For – All levels of experience, minimum age of 7 yrs (unless pre arranged)
- Alcohol (BYO) please remember that responsible consumption of alcohol is a requirement when on board the Territory Guided Fishing vessel.
- Insect repellent
- If you or a member of your chartered party has dietary requirements then please advise Territory Guided Fishing upon booking or no later than one week prior to departure as we are more than happy to cater for you needs.
- For any other requirements please contact us via telephone or email and we will endeavour to provide you with your requests.
For all other information including Terms and Conditions, FAQ’s etc please browse our website.